The National Festival of the United States Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation® is a high level experience… kinda like college.
The obstacles one must overcome to attend the National Festival are many, like the obstacles one must overcome to attend college.
In fact, only about 1 in 10 Federation members have historically attended the National Festival.
Even fewer members overcome the additional obstacles to attending international Moo Duk Kwan events.
In short, not everyone can go.
- Attending the Festival must be a priority.
- Not all students care to attend.
- Not all parents feel it is important for their child to attend.
- Not all instructors think it is important for their students to attend
- Attending takes time.
- Potentially, time away from family, work and other activities in one's life.
- Scheduling time off for the event can be challenging.
- Attending is expensive.
- Airfare, hotel, cab fare, tolls, meal costs are substantial.
- Registration fees are required.
- Not everyone can afford to attend.
But some are able to overcome all these obstacles and attend the National Festival in spite of them. For the 1 in 10 who do, the benefits of attending outweigh the obstacles to attending… sorta like college.
- Attendees get to experience a high level Moo Duk Kwan® event unlike any other
- Attendees get to meet and share time with the Moo Duk Kwan® President, H.C. Hwang Kwan Jang Nim
- Attendees have the opportunity to share multiple meals with Kwan Jang Nim, Seniors and fellow members
- Attendees get to meet and socialize with top Federation Officials and Seniors
- Attendees get to attend a Federation Board of Directors meeting as visitors
- Attendees get to meet and train under global caliber master level instructors
- Attendees get access to high level seminar content only available at the National Festival
- Attendees get to meet, socialize and share ideas with top studio owners from across the nation
- Attendees get to share the Festival experience with fellow members from across the nation and International guests
- Attendees get to bid on unique auction items that are only available at the Festival
- Attendees get to meet and train with top level practitioners from across the nation
- Attendees get to observe or participate in national caliber teams and demonstrations
- Attendees get to participate in competition with fellow members from across the nation
- Attendees get to judge and referee national level competition
- Attendees get to attend an intimate celebration banquet at the conclusion of the event
- Attendees receive participation credit toward future rank advancement on their permanent member record
For those making plans to attend the 2015 National Festival in Danvers, MA July 30 – Aug 1, 2015, the experience will last a lifetime and the benefits are priceless.
Be the 1 in 10 who overcomes the obstacles and reaps the reward of doing so.
Latest posts by Festival Admin (see all)
- Important Festival Deadlines - 03/23/2016
- Disneyland Tickets Discounted For Moo Duk Kwan® Group
Discounted Tickets Valid 06/25/2016 to 07/06/2016 - 01/29/2016
- Are Festival Packages A Good Deal? - 07/07/2015